1. Mr. Ravi finds that due to a fall in the rate of interest from 9% to 6%, his yearly income diminishes by Rs.267. His capital is ?
2. If the simple interest on a certain sum of money is 4/25th of the sum and the rate percent equals the number of years, then the rate of interest per annum is:
3. An automobile financier claims to be lending money at the simple interest, but he includes the interest every six months for calculating the principal. If he is charging an interest of 10%, the effective rate of interest becomes:
4. The difference between the simple interest received from two different sources on Rs. 1500 for 3 years is Rs. 13.50. The difference between their rate of interest is:
5. Nishu invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and B at the simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of simple interest earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in Scheme B?